The amazing Bose L1 Compact system joins extreme portability with phenomenal sound. At the heart of the speaker system is Bose’s Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker technology. It delivers sound evenly both across the stage and throughout the audience – so the Bose L1 Compact is an all-in-one monitoring system and a small- to mid-sized venue PA – despite weighing in at just 29 lbs. You won’t even need an external mixer, as there’s an integrated 2-channel microphone/instrument mixer on the rear of the Bose L1 Compact.
Bose L1 Compact PA Speaker System at a Glance:
- Delivers sound to the audience and sound to the stage
- Two ToneMatch channels with perfect presets for a singer/songwriter
- Built-in mixer, on the rear of the speaker’s stand
- Small, lightweight, and easy to setup
Delivers sound to the audience and sound to the stage
With one trip from the car to the stage, you’ll have your full PA system and monitoring system in one hand – all thanks to Bose’s Spatial Dispersion technology. The Bose L1 Compact system has six small drivers inside a vertical enclosure – all positioned at precise angles. The result is nearly 180 degrees of even horizontal sound coverage – so the sound remains the same, even at the extreme sides of the audience or the stage. Instead of dialing in a stage monitor while wondering what the mix sounds like from the crowd – with the Bose L1 Compact, you’ll always hear exactly what the audience hears.
Two ToneMatch channels with perfect presets for a singer/songwriter
If you sing and play guitar, the Bose L1 Compact PA system is perfect for you – although its applications extend far beyond just that. What makes the L1 Compact so convenient, is that it has two of Bose’s elite ToneMatch channels. Bose has preconfigured presets for a vocal microphone and an acoustic guitar – so it’ll sound great, with no tweaking necessary.
Built-in mixer, on the rear of the speaker’s stand
On the back of the Bose L1 Compact power stand, you’ll find a convenient 2-channel mixer. The first channel has an XLR input for your vocal microphone. The second channel has a 1/4″ input for your guitar, plus stereo RCA inputs so you can connect up an iPod or a laptop to play backing tracks or music between sets.
Small, lightweight, and easy to setup
Apart from its excellent sound, maybe the best part about the Bose L1 Compact system is that it’s easy to carry and setup. You won’t need to call in help, just to get the system into the gig – and you won’t have to labor through tons of cable connections and audio-testing steps. Weighing just 29 lbs., the Bose L1 Compact is light enough for one musician to carry, and it sets up in under a minute. You can also choose between two setup positions, depending on the space you’re performing in – there’s a collapsed position for smaller spaces and an extended position to fill larger rooms.
Bose L1 Compact PA Speaker System Features:
- All-in-one mixer, PA system, and stage monitoring system
- Bose Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker technology delivers sound evenly across the stage and throughout the audience, even to the extreme sides
- Two ToneMatch channels with fixed presets for a handheld microphone and an acoustic guitar
- Integrated bass speaker in power stand
- Two setup positions: collapsed for smaller spaces or extended for larger ones
- Ideal for musical performances, mobile DJs, classrooms, business presentations and other events
Bose L1 Compact PA Speaker System Includes:
- L1 Compact loudspeaker array
- Compact Powerstand
- Carrying bags
Carry the Bose L1 Compact packs powerful sound, into a compact, easy-to-setup PA system!