The Bose L1 Model 1S compact PA system gives you portability, flexibility, and great sound! Featuring a proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array and a B2 Bass Module, the Model 1S delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences of up to 300. You get consistent tonal balance throughout the venue, with less SPL drop-off over distance than conventional PAs. Placed behind you onstage, you hear what your fans hear, so your Model 1S also functions as your monitor. And it sets up and tears down in minutes. Put superior technology to work for you – with the Bose L1 Model 1S.
Bose L1 Model 1S Single B2 Compact PA System at a Glance:
- Perfect for audiences of up to 300
- Ideal for education, business, and houses of worship
- Enjoy quick and easy setups and teardowns
Perfect for audiences of up to 300
If you’re a musician or DJ who performs in venues with up to 300 people, Bose’s L1 Model 1S is a great-sounding, convenient PA solution. If you’re in a band, a premium setup would be one system per player; however, two systems used as a pair behind the band can also be a highly effective solution that eliminates the need for a conventional PA and monitors.
Ideal for education, business, and houses of worship
Used as a general PA system, the Bose L1 Model 1S is ideal for educational and business applications such as presentations, announcements, and training sessions for audiences of up to 300. It’s also great for portable use in houses of worship, at sporting events, and many other occasions where you need a PA system.
Enjoy quick and easy setups and teardowns
The Bose L1 Model 1S system consists of lightweight pieces that set up and tear down in a jiffy. These road-tough components effortlessly connect without the need for cables or stands, and are easily transported in the supplied carrying bags.
Bose L1 Model 1S Single B2 Compact PA System Features:
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences of up to 300
- Consistent tonal balance from front to back
- Less drop-off in SPL over distance than most conventional loudspeakers
- Compact, lightweight design sets up and tears down in minutes
- Durable components easily connect without the need for speaker stands
- Includes loudspeaker line array, powerstand, B2 bass module, and carrying bags
- Integrated ToneMatch port provides a digital connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine